- 16 ounces fish fillets
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl and set aside. In a zipper bag mix breading ingredients.
- 1 at a time dip fillets in egg, shake off excess and turn other side or shake in breading in a bag.
- Cook uncovered on an oiled baking sheet at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Lastly can be served with lemon wedges if desired.