- 4 fresh fish, pieces serving size, skinned
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon iraqi curry powder ( recipe#442889)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour ( to be gluten free see introduction)
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- canola oil ( I think corn oil is traditionally used, you may use vegetable too, I added some butter to the oil fo)
- lemon wedge, to serve or
- sumac, to serve
- Meet spices in a ziplock bag or bowl and coat fish pieces.
- Fry them in a ½ inch deep oil of choice, turning once until golden brown on both sides while frying help and keep pieces flat by pressing on them with a metal spatula 5 to 10 minutes cooking time depending on fish thickness.
- Splash with some sumac or squeeze on fresh lemon juice.
- Serve quickly with rise, a fresh salad