- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canned salmon
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- To start open salmon and drain thoroughly. Room drained salmon in a combining bowl and flake evenly with a fork.
- Puts onion, corn meal, flour, mayonnaise, and egg. Stir until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into patties about the size of an medium burger or less.
- Bake in oil in skillet over medium heat until browned on each side. Then turn once while frying.
- Lastly the mayonnaise helps the patties hold their shape and keeps them from being too dry.